Ruselprom’s manufacturing facilities
Ruselprom became a private company in 1991, it incorporates several leading machine building plants in Russia:
- Leningrad Electric Machines Plant (LEZ)
- Vladimir Electromotor Plant (VEMZ)
- Ruselprom-Safonovo Electric Machines Plant (Ruselprom – SEZ)
- Scientific and Research, Design and Construction Technological Institute of electrical machines (NIPTIEM)
- Ruselprom Electromash
- Ruselprom Engineering Center.
Manufacturing and design facilities of Ruselprom Group are located in four cities of Russia, three plants are called as cities forming enterprises. Total number of employers in Ruselprom Group is 4380 people including 476 design engineers (among them 26 people are Philosophy Doctors and 7 people are Doctors of Engineering Science).